Saturday 10 August 2013

I am winning.

For the astute who knew of my current situation, the resignation from my current workplace will not be a surprise.  It has been several challenging months of trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.  Me being the peg and my work place being the hole (no slight intended).  A few posts ago, I wrote how through every crisis there is a chance to be reborn.  I felt I had been harshly dealt with by the universe and that at some point in the future, this imbalance will right itself.  So, I waited.  And waited some more.  While beginning to doubt my own beliefs in restorative universal Justice, I waited even longer.  Then suddenly, just this week, the balance began to tip back in my favour.  Things started to shine again.  I could see the snowy mountainous through beautiful new eyes.  I could hear the chorus of birds again as I woke each morning, instead of the banging of work place dilemmas in my head.  I am winning. I AM THE VICTOR.

If you can't figure out where you stand in a given situation, it may me time to stop standing and start walking.

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi