Wednesday 26 June 2013

10,000 visits!

After almost 5 years the number of visitors to these pages has topped the 10,000 mark.  I would never have imagined that it would be so.  What started out as an online journal for myself has evolved.  It became a way to stay in contact with family and friends about my 'year' in New Zealand.  Then I began adding in brief light hearted entries interspersed with lengthy philosophical revelations. It has served me well as a point of record and as an outlet of expression.  It started out as a resource for myself and continues to do so.  I love reading what it was like in the beginning, about things that have happened over the past 5 years.  Little things that I had forgotten or about having thoughts and emotions which have since dissipated. And apparently, so do a number of others. Thanks.

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi