Wednesday 30 October 2013

A good person.

I do try to be a good person.  I try to treat people with respect and give them encouragement and support when needed or leave them better and brighter than when I first met them.  I have little else to offer the world than kind words and my clear conscious.  But sometimes I encounter a situation which kills me inside just a little.  Or a person whom I struggle to be around.  So when I hear one of these people is being treated with the same bitterness and contempt as they themselves inflicted on others, I can't help but feel a little relieved.  Another brick in the wall separating me from such a situation has been placed and it looks like it will be finished soon. I have been waiting for Karma to dish out some justice and while it has been slow in coming I am happy it has arrived.  There is a very fine line between feeling vindicated for ones actions and decisions and being vindictive in seeing retribution arrive.  I am not sure what side of that line I am on at the moment. I do try to be a good person.

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi