Monday 12 December 2011

F is for Fotography


I know the spelling is wrong, but it did seem like a good match.  A little over a year ago I bought a big camera with two lenses and no idea how to use them.  I had always wanted to get in to photography but found the cost debilitating and so just admired great photography from afar and dreamed of what I would do if I had a better camera.  A few short courses later, and hundreds of hours of reading later, I finally feel that I am getting a feel for taking good photos.  I have been experimenting with exposures, getting in to night photography, and have bought an array of lens filters and other accessories.  I now find myself looking at objects and landscapes as potential photos and trying to work out what settings and lenses would be best to capture it all.  I love it.  

1 comment:

betty-NZ said...

I was never interested in photography until I moved to NZ, so I know what you mean!

Please feel free to use my photo that you asked about. No worries.

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi