Sunday 24 April 2011

Becoming a part of Australian history

Who would have thought, eh?  I started writing this blog as a means of keeping a personal journal of this adventure as well as a way to share the fun with those friends and family who choose to do so.  Along the way I have been giving an honest account of how I feel about it all, as well as putting up a few photos and videos to add to the thrill for the readers chasing of my exploits.  Recently I was contacted by what I thought was yet another junk link to my blog by someone wanting me to contact them.  For those in the dark on such issues, the way to leave 'spam' on a website is to leave a message containing a link back to their own website to generate traffic and interest in their products.  This time however, it was a genuine message, from the National Library of Australia.  My humble entries have been deemed as being "of national importance and significance" and as such they were asking for the copyright permission to archive the entire blog and any future postings.  It still makes me blink when I think about it.  Who would have thought, eh........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The face is the index of the mind.

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi