Sunday 19 October 2008

Waiting, waiting, waiting…..

That what it will be like for the next few weeks, just waiting for the looming departure date to hit. I have had a few weeks of holidays lately and in that time I have managed to pack up much of the house, do some serious cleaning ready for new tenants, relocated almost all of our pets and generally got myself ready for the jump. The latter includes looking into accommodation in NZ, car prices, internet access, services in the Hamilton area, looked at maps, photos, newspapers and more. I almost feel like I am ready to leave tomorrow with all this new found information I have in my head. But, I am back at work tomorrow and will be right up to the week before blast off. So until then I will enjoy my last days at Adelaide Zoo, catch up with friends and continue waiting, waiting, waiting……..

Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow. (Ronald E. Osborn)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all a process I remember well! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me :)

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi