Saturday 30 August 2008

it's not so hard after all...


I am getting the hang of this and have added a few accessories to my page today already. The all important weather station and a slap-bang profile made up with out too much thought put in to it. You can probably tell that though.

The idea behind starting a blog was as a way of keeping a journal of the imminent move to New Zealand, not just for my own benefit, but for those back home and wherever else that may want to follow along my adventure. While postings may be erratic, they will be made as often as possible and I hope some people will check in from time to time, apart from myself! OK, that's all the introductions, excuses and apologies out of the way so on with the blog (why couldn't they have come up with a nicer word than that?)

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi