Wednesday 30 November 2011

A is for Annabel Langbein

As a tribute to my time here in New Zealand, I am going to present 26 of my favourite memories and other things about my time here thus far.  Why 26?  To follow the path of all corny things that have gone before me, I will go from A- Z with each letter of the alphabet representing one of these memories.

So starting from the beginning and with a topic close to my heart, but even closer to my stomach, is the lovely and delicious Annabel Langbein.  Annabel is the queen of the recipe collections here in New Zealand and took me quite by surprise with her fresh and easy attitude towards food.  As a result, her book was purchased and many a recipe was prepared and will continue to do so.  Her TV series "The Free Range Cook" and the subsequent book were set around Wanaka in the South Island as well, which is one of the most beautiful and one of my favourite places on this earth.

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi