Monday 22 June 2020

Travel made easy.

I take it as given that serious travel experiences must involve long distances, expensive flights or months of planning - preferably all three.  The thought is we cannot possibly have worthwhile experiences or once in a lifetime opportunities without the effort and expense equaling reward.  I also recall an old saying about fences and the grass been greener, or something along those lines. So here I sit, having just traversed some of the most stunning countryside in all my travels, all within a few hours' drive of my home.  Yet I still can't shake that thought as I plan my next trip - it's got to involve a long distance, it will cost a fortune so I had better start planning it now.  That grass is always going appear greener. 

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi