Thursday 25 June 2020

I need to write.

Somehow, I missed the fact that there have been over 23000 visits to this blog since it started back in 2008.  That’s despite not having written for 6 of those years!  I know some people would only have stumbled upon it after googling New Zealand or something similar, and left after a few seconds of realising it wasn’t what they were after, but still, 23000 visits!  I'm not doing this for the fame or glory though, there certainly isn't any of thatWhen I am feeling philosophical and reflective, I need to write and then let the words speak back to me. Things become so much clearer and more comfortable. Problems seem to diminish, angers seem to subside and contentedness becomes heightened. That is why I am here and that is why I am doing this. For me and my sanity. 

No comments:

Mt Karioi

Mt Karioi